Is Puzzle a complete alternative to other accounting software?
Yes! Puzzle is a complete double-entry accounting system. You can rely on Puzzle reports for your most important and sensitive use cases like fundraising, communicating with investors, and filing tax returns.
What is Puzzle?
1. Is Puzzle an alternative to other accounting software?
2. Can I use Puzzle if I don't know anything about accounting?
3. What if I am an offline or inventory-based company?
4. How does Puzzle differ from an accounting service like Pilot?
5. How does Puzzle differ from financial planning solutions like Mosaic, Finmark, or Pry?
6. How does Puzzle differ from spend management platforms like Brex or Ramp?
7. Why should I use Puzzle instead of other accounting platforms?
Need more answers?
1. Is Puzzle a financial modeling tool?
2. Is Puzzle a data visualization tool?
3. Is Puzzle a bookkeeping service?
4. Will Puzzle do my taxes for me?
5. Can I use Puzzle if I have not incorporated my business yet?
1. Why do I have to connect my bank account to get started?
2. Can I invite other people to Puzzle? What access permissions are possible?
3. How do I add my bookkeeper to Puzzle?
How to use Puzzle’s features
1. Are Puzzle’s financials cash or accrual basis?
2. How do I calculate my runway?
3. How do I progress from draft financials to completed financials?
4. How do I see the transactions my bookkeeper has flagged?
Managing Your Account
1. Why is Puzzle free?
2. Will Puzzle ever cost money to use?
3. Can I delete my Puzzle data?
4. Does Puzzle ever sell user data?
5. Are there any surprise “lock-ins”?
Integrations & Permissions
1. What integrations does Puzzle support?
2. Are integrations with Puzzle read-only?
3. Are integrations with Puzzle secure?
4. Can I delete my integrations with Puzzle?
5. Does Puzzle have limits on integrations?
6. Can I still use Puzzle if it does not support part of my financial stack?
1. How do I start using Puzzle?
2. How do I get help from the Puzzle team?
3. Where do I send feedback or suggestions about Puzzle?